We are going to Disney World once again and according to my husband he plans on having the time of his life! But I think he has forgotten that this trip is not about us, it’s all about the kids!
But I take a little bit of that back because this trip is actually about me! And I can proudly boast and say that because I am a special invited guest to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration! *insert a WHOO-HOO right here!*
Once I told my kids we were going back to Walt Disney World, they did the cutest little happy dance you’d ever want to see. Now, they ask me just about every other day if we are still going. Do fairies fly? Heck yes we are going! But I probably should have taken the advice of some of the other invited moms who have yet to tell their kids. But I was so excited to be invited that I told my kids the very first night I found out!
My kids are Disney babies and I thought it was only right to tell them we’d be heading to the Happiest Place on Earth, especially when we didn’t know if we were going this year.
My husband and I have been going to Disney even before the kids were born!And we’ve been there every year since, except for last year.
And boy did we miss going to Disney last year! We surely felt it in our bones! So I am so happy and honored to be invited back and I know for a fact that Disney will do it up big! Check out my trip to LA last year when I visited the Disney/Dreamworks Studios. It was quite fantastic. I felt like a star, it was a dream come true.
Now the COUNTDOWN BEGINS! My husband is funny. I told him to pull out the Disney Vacation DVD so that we can brush up on what rides we will hit and what parks we want to take on first and he tells me he’s got it all in his head.
*Oh, dear Mickey help me!*
So I have a husband who thinks he’s got all the plans laid out in his noggin. So of course I will back myself up and have a list of tips and tricks on deck.
THESE ARE SOME TIPS I WILL HAVE ON HAND…
- 3 WAYS To PREPARE CHILDREN FOR THEIR DISNEY ADVENTURE ~ With having small kids we must take advantage of this even though my kids have been here many times before. Every time is like our first!
- TOP 10 DISNEY WORLD RIDES FOR TEENS ~ Since my teen daughter is going Here’s some tips for the
- BE THE FAMILY OF THE DAY AT CHEF MICKEY’S ~ With my whole family coming, 5 kids and hubby, then we surely want to take advantage of being Mickey’s Guest.
- DISNEY FASTPASS and you can click here and check out just how it works! ~ And with having the whole family we surely don’t want to stand in lines so, we will surely grab the Fast Pass!
- You know since this is not our first or our fifth trip we will definitely appreciate taking a look at FIVE PIECES OF HIDDEN AND UNDERAPPRECIATED DISNEY TREASURES
So there you have it! We are all set to head further down south!
This is the first post of a series that I’ll be doing as we countdown to Disney. Whether you’re going to the conference, too, or are planning your own trip to WDW sometime soon, I’d love it if you followed along and visited some of my friends below! Next week’s theme: What made you fall in love with Disney?