So if you’ve been following the hashtag #DisneySMMoms, then you already know it’s kind of a big deal. A REALLY big deal. So what’s all the hubbub about with this Disney Social Media Moms conference?
Well as a 2012 Disney Social Media Mom, let me just say that it’s a conference slash super-duper fun family vacation, chock-full of info from Powerhouse speakers which is like being able to sit down with a bunch of really successful movers and shakers and picking their brains for free. Who gets to do that? Nobody can just pick most successful people’s brains right? Not only that but Disney rolls out the red carpet for everything. It’s pretty top-notch and in between learning, your swag, meet and greets, amusement park fun and tons of other goodies, it’s a pretty amazing experience which can be summed up HERE.
So now that the word is out on the 2013 conference to be held May 9th-12th and now that EVERYONE is on pins and needles and sifting through emails waiting to hear which NEW influencers will be chosen and which “old” ones will be invited back, to pass the time I thought of a funny Top Ten list of how all Disney Social Media Moms attendees should be notified that they are invited to the 2013 conference. Because hey, Disney does it up big anyway, so why not have some Disney characters who INFLUENCED US over the years join in the mix? So, here ya Go!
TOP TEN WAYS PROSPECTIVE DISNEY SOCIAL MEDIA MOM ATTENDEES SHOULD RECEIVE NOTIFICATION:
10. Mickey Mouse does a Google Hangout with chosen attendees to announce that they made the cut as a Disney Social Media Mom attendee!
9. Mickey Mouse tweets all attendees with a number and asks them to call him (maybe) and they call and receive a message saying that they should meet him at the clubhouse for a Disney Social Media Moms celebration!
8. Belle and Beast sends out invitations asking conference attendees to BE THEIR GUEST at the Disney Social Media Moms Conference!
6. Let attendees know they are OFF to see the WIZARD… in The Wonderful Land of …the Disney Social Media Moms Conference!
5. Everyone is picked up in a horse and carriage and taken to the Disney Social Media Moms Conference because frankly getting a ticket is like being Cinderella invited to the greatest ball ever!
4. Peter Pan returns from Neverland to tell all attendees to NEVER say NEVER and flies them into the land of Walt Disney World for the Disney Social Media Moms conference.
3. Dusty the crophopper flies in whirling and spinning with his Plane and picks up each guest and whisks them off to the Disney Social Media Moms conference!
2. Attendees receive a small lamp outside their door and when they rub it, out pops the Genie telling them that one of their 3 wishes has been granted and they will attend the Disney Social Media Moms conference!
And the NUMBER 1 way prospective Disney Social Media Moms attendees should receive notice that they will attend the conference…
Sofia the First INVITES all attendees to a ROYAL SLEEPOVER!