Well, Mickey Mouse didn’t call up attendees but the invitations are out nonetheless!
And if you can’t hear the squeals from excited bloggers online then you surely can’t be tuned in to the Disney Social Media Moms channel!
The Disney Social Media Moms hashtag on Twitter says it all. Enthusiastic bloggers are broadcasting their excitement over being invited to the social media conference. Invitations were sent out on Tuesday, inviting selected bloggers to the Disney Social Media Moms conference May 9th-12th at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, known as a sleek, ultra-modern Resort hotel with white-sand beaches, spectacular views and dazzling pools.
At the conference, social media savvy moms and dads meet for a family-friendly conference and network, learn, get inspired and share inspirations.
And I am proud to announce that I have been invited to this year’s 2013 Disney Social Media Moms conference!
Whoo-hoo! I am packing up the whole family and we will once again head to Orlando! I learned so much from the Powerhouse speakers last year and I took that information, amplified it and raised the bar on my blog and my business. Not only that but I challenged myself like the speakers urged and in a few weeks will launch a new (unofficial) Disney blog called DisneyDoodah that will be a place for families to converge who are CRAZY about Disney like me and my family!
I am excited about this year’s conference and the speakers slated to speak as well. This year’s conference host is Good Enough Mother herself, Rene’ Syler! She’s funny, witty and down to earth! (I took a pic with her at last year’s conference!)
2013 Conference Host
Rene Syler is no stranger to Disney Parks or to DSMMC where she has been both a featured speaker and a guest. In 2012 she hosted a vacation panel session for media in NYC for Disney Parks. Rene is a former national morning show host, mother, blogger, motivational speaker and author of Good-Enough Mother: The Perfectly Imperfect Book of Parenting.
Named as one of the 10 most influential online marketers, Jackie co-authors the award-wining Church of the Customer blog. With more than 105k daily readers, it’s ranked as one of the most popular business blogs in the world. She was a founding Board member of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association. She is the author of Monster Loyalty, Creating Customer Evangelists and Citizen Marketers
Dayna Steele is a rock radio Hall of Famer, success strategist, and a serial entrepreneur. She is the creator of Your Daily Success Tip and the author of 101 Ways to Rock Your World: Everyday Activities for Success Every Day – and – Rock to the Top: What I Learned about Success from the World’s Greatest Rock Stars.
Shannon Miller is best known as the Most Decorated Gymnast in American history with seven Olympic medals. Today Shannon is a wife, mom, cancer survivor, author and motivational speaker. She runs the Shannon Miller Foundation which offers resources for health and fitness information to help fight childhood obesity. She’s a columnist, weekly radio host, author, speaker, and continues to provide broadcast coverage for major networks.
Marc Mero is a former WCW and WWE Wrestling Champion who travels the world today delivering compelling testimony that inspires audiences to make the right choice. His optimism is contagious as he empowers people to dream bigger than they’ve ever dreamed before. He speaks to high schools, churches, and corporations around the world.
I look forward to the conference and all the goodies that come along with it. And I look forward to making MEMORIES with my kids! Thank you to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration Team for inviting me. To spend Mother’s Day at Disney WITH my husband and kids is the BEST Mother’s Day present ever! And since my 40th birthday is in September, this is a double dose of Awesomeness and will be an AMAZING year for me!
So far here’s the Disney Social Media Moms invitees! Follow our journey on Twitter! I will update this post as more names are added!
- Elena Sonnino: https://twitter.com/
- Cathy Herard: http://www.twitter.com/
- Shelby Barone http://www.twitter.com/
glitterfulfelt & http://www.twitter.com/ ocmomblog
- Lisa Benedict Robertson https://twitter.com/dlandmom
- Mitch Chaitin http://www.twitter.com/
- Jean Parks https://twitter.com/geekbabe
- Emily Vanek http://twitter.com/ColoradoMom
- Jessica McFadden http://twitter.com/
- Leticia Barr http://twitter.com/
- Monica Storch https://twitter.com/
- Melanie Sheridan https://twitter.com/
- Tiany Davis http://twitter.com/
- Jennifer Patrick http://twitter.com/
- Susan Pazera https://twitter.com/MacKidSuze
- Jodi Grundig http://www.twitter.com/
- Monica Gallagher Sakala https://www.twitter.com/
- Pilar Clark https://twitter.com/daspilar and https://twitter.com/
- Bob Aycock https://twitter.com/bobaycock
- Angela Sellari http://twitter.com/aboutamom
- Sunny Chanel https://twitter.com/
- Andrea Updyke http://www.twitter.com/
- Jill Smokler http://www.twitter.com/
- Kelly Whalen http://www.twitter.com/
- Sara Wellensiek http://twitter.com/
- Desiree Glaze http://twitter.com/WeeShare
- Nanette Gomez http://twitter.com/AMomBlog
- Erin Williams https://twitter.com/
- Fadra Nally http://twitter.com/
- Erin Lane http://twitter.com/erinclane
- Jyl Johnson Pattee http://twitter.com/
momitforward AND http://twitter.com/jylmomIF
- Vera Sweeney http://twitter.com/verasweeney
- Amiyrah Martin http://twitter.com/
- Kia Morgan Smith http://twitter.com/
kiamorgansmith AND http://www.twitter.com/ DooDahDisney AND http://www.twitter.com/ TheCincomom
- Denisse Icaza http://twitter.com/
denisseicaza ANDhttp://twitter.com/ ahorrosparamama
- Meredith Nichols http://twitter.com/
- Rebecca Levey http://twitter.com/beccasara AND http://twitter.com/KidzVuz
- Kelby Carr http://twitter.com/typeamom AND http://twitter.com/
- Amy McGuire http://twitter.com/