It’s September, the BEST month of the year and yes I think so because it’s my birthday month but it also starts the season of giving at Walmart too!
Besides finding some holiday items already out on shelves Walmart is leading the way with giving through its Straight Talk Wireless campaign and for the second year in a row, Straight Talk is doing its “Give A Minute, Help Make-A-Wish” promotion. Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to hear some info about Straight Talk.
Straight Talk—available exclusively at Walmart—is a service provided by TracFone Wireless, the largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S. Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000. From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
The program is easy. Stop by and take a minute to learn at your local participating Walmart. I’m heading to Walmart today to see how I can help a Make-A-Wish kid. Their face says it all. There’s nothing like giving and making a wish come true to a deserving kid.
- Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk.
- This is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program. Last year’s program was very successful, reaching its $1,000,000 donation mark!
- Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year.
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.