The Beulah Bulldawgs rocked the house Saturday and tossed, flipped and cheered their way to a huge win at the Beach Jam cheerleading competition and earned the number 1 spot in the Junior competition!
On Saturday, the Beulah Cheerleaders came to McEachern High School in Powder Springs for one purpose– to win the top spot at Beach Jam!
I’ve seen these girls work their butts to the bone; practicing long hours, crying, getting dropped, kicked in the face and getting downright disgusted with cheer practice. But it’s all a part of the job. Hard work sometimes HURTS. Mikaela has taken Epson salt baths, cried about her aching bones and sobbed about being sore. I kissed her boo-boos, wiped her tears and carried on with driving her to cheer practice! Because once you commit, there’s no turning back! And it was a real lesson on teaching Mikaela to suck it up and persevere to COMPLETION! She made me sign her up for competition and pay money so that meant she was and IS going to see it until the end!
- Junior Team Won 1st Place
- The Pee-Wee team won 2nd Place
- The Coaching Staff of the Junior Team won the Coaches Award
- The Park won Sportsmanship Award (This award was given because parents cheered for EVERY team and showed great sportsmanship)
- Jalisa Granger won 3rd place in the jump-off contest (high jump)
- Junior Team won 1st place in Cupie Contest (a picture of what the Cupie Contest is below)
I’m proud of every last one of these girls
Dana Edwards Jacke Farrow
Nicole Gilmore Anmesha Paige
Tania Yasin Ayanna Boyd – Bell
Kaiya Waters Jayda-Faye Cain
Kyla Hucks Alicia McKinney
Chelsea Speed Teyah Purifoy
Kayli Cooper Amiya Harris
Magali Rivera Mikaela Smith
Jade Bagley Zyan Mathis
Rebecca Baxter Brya Clark
Alexis Jacops Alaina Johnson
Aja Smith Jalisa Granger
Congratulations to the coaching Staff as well who worked so hard to teach these girls a great routine!