It’s summer. It’s hot. And your kids are giving you the business while home on summer vacation. If you’re like me, you dish out these looks on a daily basis! Read on…
1. When they say “I’m Hungry” and your face says Get Your Own Damn Food
2. When they say “Can I go outside” and your face says, You ain’t gone yet?
3. When they cry “She hit me” and your face says both of you are about to have me catch a case.
4. When they tell you they don’t know who broke the crystal Tiffany vase.
5. When they ate the last piece of cake and claim it magically disappeared.
6. When you’re in the grocery store and they ask for candy and stomp and cry and you are about to lose it.
7. When company comes over and they’re telling all your business and you’re ready to wring their necks.
8. When they ask if their bad-ass friend can stay over and the friend’s parent is standing right there.
9. When your kids keep calling your name, Mommy, mommy, mommy.
10. When your kids are bugging you and just doing too much!