NEW!! Kleenex brand on-the-go formats:
- The Kleenex brand has added the new line of on-the-go packs with Sneeze Shield this back to school season to make it easy to help keep stuff off kids’ hands in the classroom, on field trips, at home or wherever kids go.
- The on-the-go packages include:
- The wallet pack. It is thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design and convenient size make it the perfect accessory for hip tweens and teens.
- The auto pack. It fits perfectly in the car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.
- The new and improved pocket pack. A long-time favorite has been improved to feature three-ply tissue.
I love these new tissues packs because they are so convenient, especially for my busy family. We’re always zipping across town either shopping or dropping the kids off at after-school activities! These Kleenex packs are a welcome addition and helps make it easier for me to just pop out a pack.
Also, just in time for the 2011 – 2012 school year, Kleenex brand facial tissues is committing $500,000 to help schools across America keep field trips as a part of the educational curriculum.
Right now, you can enter the Kleenex brand Back to School sweepstakes to help your school win a share of the cash to help fund school field trips. Here’s how:
- Visit www.Facebook.com/Kleenex.
- Click on the “Field Trips” tab at the top of the page
- Vote for your favorite participating school -or-
- Register the school of your choice by clicking the “Add a School” box and filling out the digital registration form
- The top 100 U.S. schools that finish with the most votes on the Kleenex brand Facebook page will receive a $5,000 award from the Kleenex brand.
- Voting ends on September 14 • Visit Facebook.com/Kleenex for complete entry requirements and to learn how you and your friends and family can help win field trips for your child’s school.
On the Net: www.kleenex.com
Comments are closed.