I usually wash clothes like crazy. Literally. Several loads a day, every day, at least 5 days a week. With seven people in my house, changing clothes every day, washing their bodies every day and using a new wash cloth and towel EVERY DAY, my laundry STAYS piled up. It’s my reality, and I’m okay with that. What I’m not okay with is the amount of detergent I use and how much money I spend on it.
So that’s why I was really glad when I found out about the Robby Wash ball. Imagine this. One Robby Wash ball can last up to a year. Yeah, it’s hard for me to imagine, but it’s true and I like what I see so far.
I got the Robby Wash and for the last two weeks I have been washing clothes and putting the ball to the test to see in fact if it would perhaps wear out. Nope. The Robby Wash has stood up to my loads and it works just as good as a cup of detergent I would dump into the machine.
Oransi has launched this hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball called the Robby Wash that replaces 75 lbs of traditional laundry detergent. The ball costs $32.95 and lasts about a year. This is a huge savings for me. The ball is environmentally friendly too.
Other benefits of the Robby Wash include:
• Superior cleaning ability when compared to traditional laundry detergent – Robby Wash detergent is independently tested, proven and guaranteed.
• Saves money by eliminating the need to buy additional laundry detergent for up to one year – saving each consumer more than $100 per year.
• Easy to use – simply place the Robby Wash detergent in the washer – no additional laundry detergents will ever be needed.
• Saves the environment by eliminating use of more than 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent each year.
• Contains safe hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulas and can be used as baby laundry detergent.
• Meets the strict environmental compliance requirements of Europe (more stringent than U.S.) and contains no phosphates or chlorine. (Dr. Oz just aired a show a few weeks ago about buying products with no phosphates because they are better for your skin – won’t cause cancer).
• Economical refills allow each Robby Wash ball to last two to three years.
• The blue Robby Wash ball can be used in either cold water or hot water while maintaining the softness and colors of washed items.
• The fuchsia Robby Ball is formulated to specifically clean colored laundry items and is for use in cool water temperatures.
• A free stain stick is included with each Robby Wash ball.
To learn more about the Robby Wash Ball click HERE
Enter the giveaway to get your own Robby Wash Ball!
• Leave a comment and Tell me about your Laundry woes!
• Also as a MANDATORY entry, go to www.oransi.com and tell me which PRODUCT you would like to try next!
• And don’t forget to leave your email!
Good Luck! Contest ends Saturday August 13th!
Thanks to Ria Romano pr and the folks at Oransi for the opportunity to try the Robby Ball, which was given free to help facilitate the review. All opinions about the product are mine.
UPDATE: The winner of the Robby Wash Ball is Sojourner! Congratulations! You will receive an email with instructions.