I’ve already got the tree up and I’m in the middle of planning my Thanksgiving feast. So that means it’s time for shopping and Black Friday’s just around the corner! Here are a few of my top picks for the Holiday season and my kids will have almost all of these hot toy items this Christmas. Grab yours!
Mary Poppins: 50th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Released from the Disney Vault in celebration of its 50th Anniversary, this beloved classic shines like never before on Blu-ray with an all-new digital restoration. Winner of five Academy Awards(R), including Best Actress (Julie Andrews), Best Song (“Chim Chim Cher-ee”) and Best Visual Effects, Mary Poppins is a movie experience your family will enjoy over and over again.
Along with his streetwise snail crew and new human friends, Turbo, an underdog snail, takes on the biggest challenge ever to make their dreams come true. TURBO is the perfect gift for the Holidays. The comedy-adventure arrives on Blu-ray(tm) Deluxe Edition and DVD November 12 with a Turbo Pullback Toy Racer
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti
Sofia the First: Ready to Be a Princess
Your favorite little princess-in-training returns for more music, majesty and magical fun, so get ready to have a ball with Sofia the First.
If you’re as big a fan of Disney’s “Cars” You will LOVE Planes!
Disney Planes takes you on an air adventure that will have your heart soaring with the touching storyline
The main character Dusty, is a big-hearted, fast-flying crop duster who dreams of being an air-races but his little dumpy crop-dusting machine doesn’t quite meet standards. And Dusty’s a little afraid of heights. Still he buckles up and bolts down and gets his head and heart on the right footing so he can soar.
Dusty’s determined to prove he’s just as good as the other racers but first gets a little help from old Navy Corsair, Skipper Riley, along with a few other new friends he meets along the way. Skipper is dedicated to teaching Dusty all the acrobatic maneuvers he’ll need to reach the end and prove his worth.
It’s a great story about friendship and love and learning to take control of your own destiny. That’s why Planes is one of my TOP DVD picks for the holiday season!
Starring: Dane Cook, Stacy Keach
1. Spin Master Games Disney Hedbanz Board Game – This is a very FUN game. I played this game at the Type-A conference and I have to tell you I had a ball! And I found out they have a Disney version. If you like games that bring the family together with a bit a competition too, this is a great family game for you.
4. Logo Party Game – Logo Party gives you and your friends four exciting ways to play with the brands you love: Draw It, Do It, Describe It, and Reveal It! The Logo Timer doubles as a card revealer! Watch as a brand logo is slowly revealed. Shout out the answer first to win the card!
8. Boom Boom Balloon – This game is a hoot! My kids really love it. Boom Boom Balloon is the crazy game where each player tries to keep the balloon from popping! Roll the die and “click” a stick for each number rolled. Be careful! Too many clicks and the balloon will go BOOM!
9. DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack Wii – In Disney Infinity you have the freedom and endless opportunity to create stories and play experiences starring some of your favorite Disney and Disney/Pixar characters.
10. Skylanders SWAP Force – Nintendo Wii – Now this game is a pure obsession in my house. My son is crazy obsessed and wants me to but new figures everyday.
14. Just Dance 2014 – Nintendo Wii – The party is back! Just Dance 2014 – the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world’s #1 selling dance game – is bringing all-new moves with breakthrough features for every motion-control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks!
2.Disney Frozen Enchanting Dress – Anna and Disney Frozen Elsa Costume – These are beautiful costumes that I got to see for myself at the Disney FROZEN premiere event when Disney consumer products had them on display. Love these.
3. Disney Frozen 15″ Elsa Toddler Doll and Disney Frozen 15″ Anna Toddler Doll – These dolls are beautiful. I received an Elsa doll during a trip to the Disney Frozen Event and she’s definitely a collectable keeper. The big doe eyes and royal blue dress will wow your little ones. The Anna doll and her glowing red tresses and emerald green accents makes this pretty doll a sought after collectable too.
5. Just Play Doc McStuffin’s Doctors Bag – Now your little Doc can “practice” her skills and nurture her favorite toys back to health. Features a bag, play syringe, blood pressure cuff, otoscope, bandage cuff, sticker sheet and Doc’s magical stethoscope. Doc’s magical stethoscope lights up and plays a magical sound.
6. Baby Alive Make Me Better Baby Doll – Comfort your Make Me Better Baby doll when she feels sick. Her cheeks glow when she feels bad and dim when she feels better. Give her a checkup with the pretend thermometer and stethoscope.
7. Just Play Doc McStuffins Magic Talkin’ Doc and Friends – My daughter loves Doc McStuffins and this toy is definitely on her Christmas list!
13. Disney Doc McStuffins Dress Up Doctor Coat Costume Set – Pretend to be Doc Mcstuffins! Pretend Stethoscope! Name Badge too!
11. Microtouch Switch Blade Groomer – This is my HOT item for men! We received this product a few weeks ago and my husband loves it. I don’t care for hair to be growing everywhere on my man. A regular razor doesn’t get in all the nooks and crannies of those hairy places. This Microtouch Switch Blade electric groomer is a must-have for your man. It removes unwanted hair instantly and painlessly. It has an extra large size, special grip and stronger motor and it makes trimming mustaches and beards a snap. It lets men groom bushy eyebrows without removing too much hair. But even more my daughter, who’s been growing hair under her arms asked me if she could have it for herself. I prefer this groomer because it’s much better than giving her a plain old razor.
- 2-In-1 design includes lighted mini & full-size trimmers for head to toe grooming
- Powerful enough for the tough stuff yet gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
- Precision snap-on guides for superior control
12. Hanky Panky www.liviraelingerie.com It’s a one-size basic mesh and lace thong with thicker center and non rolling sides.
Why We Love It: It’s a perfect thong and helps to hold you in; is more comfortable than a regular thong. Perfect for the woman who has never tried a thong but wants to, and the girl who re-ups her underwear frequently.
Price: Retro Thong: $26 Original: $20
Comments are closed.