These days I’ve really been trying to get my groove back —healthwise that is. I’ve found a gym and even promised to start my own initiative to get healthy by creating a website for women like me who are working hard to get fit. Life’s hectic, there’s a lot of hustle and bustle and traveling that I do and I must admit that I miss meals because, well I don’t have the time. But I was glad to come across an informative article that really captured the essence of healthy eating for a mom like me and just why I shouldn’t skip meals. This article Why You Shouldn’t Skip Lunch is on the P&Geveryday website, which is a great, abundant website chock-full of resources on a variety of topics with helpful DIY articles, How-to-recipes, tips on cleaning and organizing and the site features content and resources on beauty, family, food, health, home and more.
- P&Geveryday™ is committed to making every day just a little easier by helping you achieve a life full of rewarding moments. Every day. The site aims to inspire, support and empower you to unlock the extraordinary potential in your everyday life.
- P&Geveryday™ is about listening to what you truly need and sharing resourceful ideas, advice and products to make it easy for you to enjoy life … every day.
- What you will discover on P&Geveryday™P&Geveryday™ is your online platform created by Procter & Gamble, a company that has been establishing brands for the past 175 years, helping people around the world have extraordinary days. Every day.
- Delicious recipes, beauty trends, and smart tips
- New products to try out for yourself, family and home
- Product ratings and reviews
- Fresh ideas and inspiration
- Coupons and samples from your trusted brands
- And much more!
Check out the P&Geveryday and let me know what article appeals most to you. Also please stop by and like the the P&Geveryday Facebook page.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.