My wish is to be able to whip up some effortless lip-smacking meals in a minute just like Celebrity Chef Gina Neely!
With my super busy schedule I truly need some assistance so I’ll just consider myself Gina’s apprentice and pay close attention to how she turns tried-and-true go-to- dinners into mealtime masterpieces! And Gina will show me and all of you just HOW to do that tomorrow on a Google+ Hangout SEPTEMBER 23rd 7PM CST/8PM EST!
RSVP HERE>>>> http://bit.ly/1pkEbnY
Green Giant has partnered with celebrity chef Gina Neely to help reinvent some of our favorite meals.
They’ll be sharing ideas for how to make dinnertime on crazy weeknights simple, nutritious and delicious! And I will be front and center learning just how to do this since dinnertime every night is crazy for me. I’m busy with a bustling household and most days dinnertime means ordering from my favorite fast-food menu and we cant have that continue!
In fact, parents admit hectic weeknights lead to skipping vegetables an average of two dinners per week in a new national survey.
So just in time for hectic back-to-school schedules, Green Giant Frozen Steamers is kicking off the ‘Fresh Take on What to Make’ campaign in partnership with celebrity chef and TV host Gina Neely of Down Home with the Neelys.
· The campaign comes on the heels of new findings from the 2014 Fresh Takes On What To Make with Green Giant Frozen Survey in which more than a third of parents surveyed admitted to forgetting about, or even purposely cutting out, vegetables when crunched for time at the end of the day, leaving them out of meals an average of twice a week. This is despite four-out-of-five (83%) parents agreeing no dinner is complete without a vegetable.
· Featuring exciting ways to transform tried-and-true go-to meals with just five ingredients, The ‘Fresh Take on What to Make’ campaign aims to provide time-crunched parents with helpful ideas and tips to reinvent dinnertime — showing that it can be as simple as just adding Green Giant Steamers to your family’s favorite go-to dishes.
“As a mom, I know parents have the best of intentions and want to prepare exciting and nutritious dinners every night, but hectic schedules lead to falling back on those go-to meals – spaghetti, anyone?” says Gina Neely. “Easy steps, like preparing your grocery list and stocking up on simple ingredients like Green Giant Steamers, can make a big difference in the kitchen.”
People can find expert tips, meal ideas from Gina Neely like her Quick ‘n Easy Chicken Pot Pies using Green Giant Steamers Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce, and more on greengiant.com/easymeals.
I am truly excited about this Google Hangout tomorrow! Please join me! Again, be sure to RSVP here >> http://bit.ly/1pkEbnY
The Fresh Takes with Green Giant Frozen meal ideas feature just five ingredients and can be on the dinner table in about 20 minutes. Among other great ideas, Gina’s meals include:
· Gina’s Quick ‘n Easy Chicken Pot Pies
· Gina’s White Pizza with Sweet Corn & Bacon
· Gina’s Beef Vegetable Medley Stir Fry
· Gina’s Pork with Honey-Roasted Sweet Corn Salsa
For additional information and helpful resources, please visit greengiant.com/easymeals. Also check out Gina’s recipes and tips: http://bit.ly/1xPjomC
About General Mills
General Mills is one of the world’s leading food companies, operating in more than 100 countries around the world. Its brands include Cheerios, Fiber One, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki, and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, General Mills had fiscal 2014 worldwide sales of US $17.9 billion.
About Gina Neely
Gina Neely is a nationally-known chef, television personality, entrepreneur and best-selling author. She has hosted top-rated television programs, written three cookbooks, operated successful businesses and appeared before live audiences across the country and around the world. Gina enjoys sharing her messages about food, family and fun with people everywhere!!!
Disclosure: Green Giant compensated me for this post and sent me products. All opinions are my own.
Comments are closed.