I wrote this post as part of my participation in a blog tour for The Motherhood on behalf of the makers of Children’s MOTRIN® and received compensation to thank me for taking the time to participate. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Now is the time to plan for the holidays and with my family visiting from Philadelphia soon, I’ve got to get started planning for a big shindig.
I’ve got to create a list of foods and recipes so I can make a delicious Thanksgiving dinner menu, and I plan to paint and freshen up my home and plan some activities so my family won’t get bored. And the month of December is super busy too since I have a 10-year-old daughter who is in the play Madeline at the Horizon Theater! Talk about unstoppable! I have to be unstoppable!
Here are ways I plan to stay unstoppable:
- Enlist help: there’s nothing wrong with planning a potluck and having people bring meals to family dinner.
- Relax and Rejuvenate: Find time to relax and release! You can’t be unstoppable if you’re running on EMPTY!
The makers of Children’s MOTRIN® are inspired by all the things Moms do, from quick family meals to keeping the kids entertained on rainy days. Moms may not always realize it, but we are AMAZING in so many ways. Moms are on call day and night and have so much unique knowledge that can really help other moms. That’s why the makers of Children’s MOTRIN® are asking moms to share this knowledge in the form of tips and tricks that help keep them going.
With five kids (four at home) I can’t STOP, won’t STOP!
Now tell the makers of Children’s MOTRIN® how YOU are Unstoppable.
The makers of Children’s MOTRIN® are asking Moms like you to post YOUR tips and tricks to the MOTRIN® Facebook Page under each week’s Kelly Ripa question video and for every post, Children’s MOTRIN® will donate $1 to Safe Kids Worldwide, a global nonprofit that provides moms with the tips they need to help keep their children safe. Moms could even win weekly giveaways of $100 gift cards just for posting.*
- To enter a sweepstakes with weekly drawings for $100 gift cards by visiting https://www.facebook.com/MOTRIN
- Every tip shared triggers $1 donation to Safe Kids.
- *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES & D.C., 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 11:59p.m. ET 12/28/14. Sponsor will donate $1 for each approved Submission made as part of the promotion, with a minimum donation of $30,000 and a maximum donation of $50,000. For Official Rules, and complete details, visit www.unstoppablemoms.com. Sponsor: McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. To learn more about Safe Kids Worldwide visit safekids.org.
How do you plan on being unstoppable this holiday season?