RUN WITH ME!!
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and supporters in 58 communities nationwide will lace up their sneakers to participate in the inaugural St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer to raise funds and awareness for children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
I would LOVE for you to join my blogger team OR just simply give a donation to help me reach a goal of $1,500 for St. Jude!
*The majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, and thanks to generous donors who support participating St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer individuals and teams, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
*Join the fight on Sept. 26 in one of 58 communities across the country to help St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital reach a day when no child dies from cancer. Visit stjude.org/walkrun to sign up as a St. Jude Hero for the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer.
About Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
* September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. As a leader in the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will focus on raising awareness and funds for this very important issue.
* Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since we opened 50 years ago. But one in five children diagnosed with cancer in the United States won’t survive, and that is unacceptable. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
The end to childhood cancer starts with you. Supporters in 58 communities will join together in the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer during September’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Month to raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This family-friendly walk/run helps raise funds to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude, where no family ever receives a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food.
Also, It’s time to get creative and show us how you plan to #ShowYourGold for the kids of St. Jude this September. St. Jude is creating a collaborative Pinterest board for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and we want you to contribute! https://www.pinterest.com/mystjude/
Pin your favorite gold-inspired images, ideas and activities to our Childhood Cancer Awareness Month board. Pins can include everything from inspirational quotes, to your favorite gold fashion tips, to gold-themed arts and crafts for kids. Just be sure to include #ShowYourGold with your pins.
If you’d like to make your own #ShowYourGold meme then go Here>>> https://social.stjude.org/showyourgold and get started!
- Adults & children 6 and up – $10
Raise money to support St. Jude patients
- Raise $100 and earn your official event T-shirt.
- Raise $250 to become a member of our Fearless Fundraiser Club and earn additional St. Jude gear as you fundraise.
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Don’t forget to DONATE!