We’re all grown and if you want to go Netflix and chill with your boo, then DO YOU! 😉
If you don’t know what Netflix and chill means then I’m not here to clue you in. But there’s nothing wrong with a little chillin’ once in a while and Netflix is my go to place because there are so many good movies to snuggle up and watch. This Valentine’s Day will be low-key for me (I want everyday to be Valentine’s Day) but I won’t be skimping on the flixs. Since it’s Black History month too, I’ll be celebrating by catching up on some oldie but goodie black films. And if you haven’t seen these films or you just want to catch up here are a few of my favs. And I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to give YOU a $100 giftcard below! Contest Ends February 12th! 11:59 p.m. ET
Here are a few of my favs.
- School Daze – … because right now the WORLD needs to WAKE UUUUUP!
2. Dear White People – …because we are tired of the nonsense.
3. The Wood – …because black brotherhood is everythang…
4. Fruitvale Station – …because brothers are STILL dying this way. It must STOP!
5. Coming to America – …because this movie never gets old. Laughter for a lifetime.
6. Amistad – because slavery …
7. Kings of Comedy – …because laughter is medicine.
8. Girlhood – because growing up as a girl can be gripping…
9. Mooz-lum – because I really like this one and it’s the secret gem you’ve never seen.
10. Harlem Nights – because I miss these true Kings of Comedy…
There are so many more good black flixs but this will get you started. Enter the giveaway here. Good luck!
Some of my all time favorites as well.